Applied Travel & Tourism
This course will tackle the following subjects:
1. Tourism Terminologies: Such as Accessible Tourism, BSP, GDS, GSA, Pitch, Single Supplement etc. It supplies a complete list of tourism terminologies that one must understand as a step to excel in such a domain.
2. Destination Terminologies: Such as Anse, Azulejo, Ko, Navette, Platz, Tapas, Wat etc. It is vital to understand destination terminologies specially for example when reading – Wat Arun where the word wat stands for temple, one which is located in Bangkok, Thailand.
3. Major Transportation: Where you will explore international main transportation alike trains.
4. Allied Destination: This concept is important in tour guiding and your tours – where you show the tourists common landmarks or information between their country and the one being visited.
5. Selling Multi-Destinations: This is becoming more important alike selling Italy, Slovenia and Croatia together.
6. Attraction templates: This course includes example (s) of city (ies) and their highest attractions that can be used by hotels for example for informative services concerning their guests.
7. This course discusses also special fares, cruising, ski, spa, beaches, honeymoon, luxury, family, budget and seasonal travel to ensure all the fundamentals of this business is understood by the learner. It also states essential business skills one need. It will not only give you the knowledge in all aspects of tourism but it will also provide resources you can refer to.